Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tuesday 12/18/07



Today I'm wearing my "bumble bee" sweater. I got it from Steve & Barry's for only $8.98! Also, not pictured above, I'm wearing my long butterfly necklace from Steve & Barry's. That's my new favorite store. In the picture my hair is down, but I'm wearing my hair pulled back.

I'm upset today because it seems that someone stole my dictionary at work! Who steals a dictionary from someone's desk? I'm not discounting the fact that I could have moved it to another location, so I'm still looking for it.

Today's excuse to be happy: We're going out for lunch with the staff and some women who retired earlier this year. It'll be nice to catch up with the girls! We're going to a new place that opened recently, and extended lunches are always nice!

Oh never mind, I found my dictionary. :P

No comments: