Sunday, July 11, 2010

Quick Note


I'm off to NYC in the morning! The hubby and I visited New York last year and loved it, so this time we're staying for a couple days! I hope to have a million wonderful pictures to share when I get back.


I had a great run with my sister this morning! Usually I'm struggling just to keep up with her, and she's encouraging me to keep trying. This morning, I was the one with more energy, and I was trying to encourage her. We both have good days and bad days, and I feel so lucky that I have her with me on my long runs.


Oh yeah, and I'm totally 80s today...


1 comment:

kizzy said...

wishing for a new post from you...

"Sport is not about being wrapped up in cotton wool. Sport as about adapting to the unexpected and being able to modify plans at the last minute. Sport, like all life, is about taking risks."
- Sir Roger Bannister ~smartwool socks