Friday, July 2, 2010

Still Here

Hi there! I'm still here. I'm taking a tiny break from running...I promise I'll start up again! I feel like I was starting to neglect other things in my life, and running was starting to feel like a chore, so I'm taking a little break.

The holiday weekend is almost here, and I'm excited to say that I've got no plans! I want to hang out and enjoy the sunshine. I'll be running with my sister tomorrow morning, and I hope I can keep up with her! (Which reminds me, I owe a race report from last weekend...the short version is that we both rocked!)

What I'm most excited about is my upcoming mini-vacation. I'm going to New York City for three days with my husband and brother-in-law! I can't wait to set foot in the city that never sleeps. We visited for a day last year, and one day is just not enough! I'm most looking forward to Central Park (and trying to convince hubby to take pics of me jogging, lol) and the wax museum. I'll probably have lots of pics to share!

No comments: